Online and Mobile Banking
Do your banking any time, from any place using CBC's secure and free electronic banking platform. You'll be able to easily and safely:
- verify account balances
- view ATM, Debit card and retail transactions
- print account history
- view copies of cleared checks
- transfer funds between accounts
- pay bills
- see your electronic statement and more...
We know you're concerned about your financial security and at CBC it's equally important to us. That's why we go above and beyond to ensure your account and personal information is secure.
Ways CBC Protects You:
- 24/7 account monitoring for fraudulent activity
- Security questions for logging in to both online and mobile banking to make sure it's really you
- Safe online banking and mobile apps: we follow industry best practices for security such as not printing your full card number on ATM receipts
- Ability to sign up for mobile alerts for a low balance or unusually high amount of transactions
How you can lower the risk of identity theft:
- Sign up for eStatements to reduce your chances of mail theft
- Pay your bills online with CBC Bill Pay
- Register to receive text or e-mail alerts of activity on your accounts
- Create a strong password using a combination of numbers, letters and symbols
- Don't use the same password for multiple websites and change passwords regularly
- Never use public Wi-Fi for banking
If you have concerns that your card or account information has been compromised, call us immediately: 805-988-2151.