Access your credit union accounts anywhere, anytime by using CBC's secure and free electronic banking platform. e-Banking gives you the freedom to transfer money, pay bills, view transaction history, and more all from the comfort of your home computer or mobile devices.
- Learn more about Digital Banking
- Learn more about EasyPay
- View the Quick Start Guide to Digital Banking
We know you're concerned about your financial security and at CBC it's equally important to us. That's why we go above and beyond to ensure your account and personal information is secure.
Ways CBC Protects You:
- 24/7 account monitoring for fraudulent activity
- Security questions for logging into both online and mobile banking to make sure it's really you
- Safe online banking and mobile apps: we follow industry best practices for security such as not printing your full card number on ATM receipts
- Ability to sign up for mobile alerts for a low balance or unusually high amount of transactions
How you can lower the risk of identity theft:
- Sign up for eStatements to reduce your chances of mail theft
- Pay your bills online with CBC Bill Pay
- Register to receive text or e-mail alerts of activity on your accounts
- Create a strong password using a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols
- Don't use the same password for multiple websites and change passwords regularly
- Never use public Wi-Fi for banking
If you have concerns that your card or account information has been compromised, call us immediately: 805-988-2151.