Quick Start Guide for New Online and Mobile Banking
As of September 14th, we will be converting to our new online and mobile banking technology. Follow the steps below to log-in for the first time.
Our call center will be open for extended hours starting 9/14 for the launch of new online and mobile banking. We will be available 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. We expect an increased call volume during our conversion period. We apologize if you have to wait longer than normal for our team to assist you.
Current Online Banking User
- Go to www.cbcfcu.org
- Enter current username and password in the Login ID field and click "Login"
- Choose a method to receive a Secure Access Code (SAC)
- Once you receive the SAC, enter it
- Change your password
- Review and accept the Online Banking Agreement
- Review current account information to ensure everything is accurate
- Congratulations! You are now logged in!
Current Mobile User
Apple: On your mobile device, you will need to delete your current version of the CBC app. Then go to the App Store and download the new version of the CBC mobile banking app.
Android: On your mobile device, you will need to delete your current version of the CBC app. Then go to Google Play and download the new version of the CBC mobile banking app.
Never Used CBC Online or Mobile Banking Before?
Give us a call and we will get you set up: 805-988-2151.
Online and Mobile Banking eGuide
To ensure a smooth transition of your CBC accounts within Quicken, please select the appropriate guide below and follow the instructions.