Visa® Platinum Rewards
Whether you’re booking a dream vacation or paying at the pump, the CBC Cash Rewards Visa® Credit Card pays you back every time you shop. It’s convenient, secure, and offers unlimited 1% cash back rewards on all qualified purchases on top of other great benefits like our no-fee balance transfers, an introductory 3% discounted APR for the first 6 months, and low rates.
- This card offers 1% cash rewards on all qualified spending plus rates as low as 10.50% with a 6 month introductory rate as low as 7.50%.
- Rates from as low as 10.50% APR* to 16.50% APR. Click here for terms and conditions.
- Fee free balance transfers. Transfer your balances from higher rate cards to our low-rate card for free!
- Easy cash advances and free convenience checks with low rates.
- Pay your credit card balances in any branch, online through CBC Online Access, or by mail.
CBC VISA® Cardholder Benefits
- Visa® Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver benefit ("Auto Rental CDW") provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles when you rent with your CBC Visa card.
- The Personal Identity Theft benefit offers reimbursement for covered expenses you incur to restore your identity, up to a maximum of $5,000, as a result of a Covered Stolen Identity Event while using your CBC Visa® Card.
- No balance transfer fee. We don’t charge you anything to transfer other high interest rate balances to your CBC Visa® Card. This allows you to start saving immediately, because other credit card companies usually charge you upfront fees to process balance transfers.
Cardholder Security Features
Your security is our priority. We provide 24/7 fraud detection and prevention. As a CBC cardholder you receive real-time monitoring of all your card activity to help identify and prevent fraudulent transactions on your account.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Click here for terms and conditions.