Security Plus Checking
Our new Security Plus Checking account is peace of mind, made easy. Identity theft affects millions of Americans annually. To combat this, we've paired with one of the nation's most trusted names in identity theft protection. Accountholders get these great benefits, fee-free paper or e-statements, and all of CBC's existing checking perks for a low monthly service fee of $2.95.
NEW Security Plus Checking Features Include:
- Receive up to two fee-free debit card replacements annually
- Enjoy 10 fee-free Cashier's Checks, Corporate Checks or Money Orders a month
Dedicated Recovery Advocates
If you become a victim of identity theft, we will assign you a licensed and certified Recovery Advocate to complete the recovery work on your behalf, report on progress all along the way, and be there for you until your good name is restored.
Full Managed Identity Fraud Recovery services automatically extend to cover three generation of your family (3G), including:
- Your spouse or domestic partner
- Your dependents under age 25 with the same permanent address
- IRS-qualified dependents
- Your parents living with you or in elder care (nursing home, assisted living, or hospice)
Discounted Credit Monitoring Packages
In additional to Fully Managed Recovery services, you are eligible for credit monitoring at a discounted price. Explore from our credit monitoring packages at: https://cbcfedcu.merchantsinfo.com.
Plus enjoys CBC’s other checking perks:
- Visa® Debit Card with VISA's Zero Liability Fraud Protection
- Access to e-Banking and Bill Pay
- Access to the CBC e-Banking app and Mobile Deposit
- Access to 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Direct Deposit
- No per check charge
- Overdraft from Savings, Money Market, or Line of Credit
- MyTalk telephone account access
* CBC is open to everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Ventura County. Enjoy membership by opening a $25 savings account. Special conditions may apply.