Savings and Investment
Good financial health begins with a Savings account. You can open a Savings account at CBC with only $25 and earn modest dividends. To watch your Savings grow even faster, we offer many other types of Savings accounts. All our Savings accounts including our basic Savings account are insured to at least $250,000*.
- Term Share & SmartSaver Certificates
- Insured Money Market Rate Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts
- Financial Advisors
- TruStage Insurance Products
CBC Services Organization, Inc. and Insurance Agency (CALIC #0750655), a wholly owned subsidiary of CBC Federal Credit Union, can help you learn how to:
- Get more income from your investment savings dollar
- Grow your nest egg with tax-deferred investment options
- Obtain safety, liquidity and financial performance - from highly rated insurance companies
Please call us at (805) 988-2151 or simply E-mail your request for information.
CBC Services Organization, Inc. is a California corporation separate and distinct from CBC Federal Credit Union. Investments made with or through CBC Services Organization, Inc. are not endorsed, guaranteed, or insured by the Credit Union or any agency of the federal government. Insurance products are provided by insurance companies and they are solely responsible for the product being sold. Not an advertisement for a specific financial product. Consult with your advisor. For information only. Not intended to create public interest in the sale of annuities. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.