Health Savings Accounts
Instead of letting medical expenses put you in financial trouble, get ahead of the curve with a Health Savings Account. Some of the benefits include:
- Save for future medical expenses while earning dividends
- Save on health insurance premiums by switching to higher deductible plan
- Save on your taxes†
- No "use it or lose it" rules
- Keep your HSA even if you change jobs or insurance
- Insured to at least $250,000*
For more information on Health Savings Account, check out this brochure. To find our latest rates on Health Savings Accounts, visit our Deposit Rate Schedule. After the 1st year, a monthly maintenance fee of $1 is applied.
† Please consult your tax advisor.
* For your protection, our deposit accounts are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government.