Can I become a member?
You can become a member if you:
- Live in Ventura County
- Work in Ventura County
- Worship in Ventura County
- Go to school in Ventura County
- Participate in programs to alleviate poverty or distress in Ventura County
- Participate in associations, businesses, or other legal entities headquartered or located in Ventura County
- Maintain a facility located in in the Ventura County
- Have a family member that is an existing CBC member
CBC Federal Credit Union is dedicated to provided quality financial products and services to our members and our community. How do we do this? It's easy!
- Make it Right - CBC pledges to do the right thing for our credit union by providing the greatest benefit possible to our members and our community. We will conduct all business with the highest degree of integrity, safety, accuracy and honesty. We will hold each other accountable for our actions.
- Make it Easy - CBC pledges to provide easy financial solutions, convenient locations, efficient service and simplified processes. We will hire service-motivated people who know how to exceed our members' expectations.
- Make it Personal - CBC pledges to nurture deep, personal relationships with members, based on their individual needs and preferences. We strive to earn our members' loyalty. We will respect each other by building a healthy, positive, fun and trusting team.