Have you ever wondered why some people are so good with their money and others aren’t? Good news, you can learn how to budget your money! Please click the button below to register for our FREE webinar, it's 1 hour, interactive, and fun!
In our upcoming webinar you will learn to:
- Identify your money values so you can make decisions that align with your values;
- Set smart financial goals so that you can create a plan that includes the cost, time frame, and how much your goal will cost you per paycheck;
- Understand the components of a budget (net income, expenses, and money for spending later);
- Identify what your personal reason is for being good with your money;
- Track your expenses so you never have to have that conversation in your head wondering where all of your money went this month;
- Plan and pay for irregular expenses like birthdays, Christmas, and car maintenance;
- Create an emergency savings plan for rainy days;
- Create and manage savings for goals like vacations or a downpayment on a home!
Thursday, February 25th | 5:30pm - 6:30pm