What is Shared Branching?
Shared Branching is a cooperative network that allows you the opportunity to conduct business at more than 5,600 shared branching locations and over 30,000 ATM's nationwide.
- Shared branching is available through the CO-OP Network
- Use participating credit unions nationwide just like you would your home branch
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct basic transactions:
- Loan payments
- Transfers between accounts
What you need:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport
Find a Shared Branching location
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you: