What is Shared Branching?
Shared Branching is a cooperative network that allows you the opportunity to conduct business at more than 5,600 shared branching locations and over 30,000 ATM's nationwide.
- Shared branching is available through the CO-OP Network
- Use participating credit unions nationwide just like you would your home branch*
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct basic transactions:
- Loan payments
- Transfers between accounts
What you need:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport
*Daily withdrawal limits may vary by participating CO-OP credit union.
Find a Shared Branching location
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
Visiting CBC from a Shared Branch?
We are happy to be a part of the Shared Branching network and offer services to other credit union members! Please review the list of services that are available to you as a guest member.
- Cash deposits, up to $3,500 per day
- Cash withdrawals, up to $500 per day
- Loan payments and loan advances
- Transfers between sub-accounts
- Printout of last ten recent account transactions
- Corporate check withdrawals, up to $500 per day ($5 service fee will be charged per corporate check)