Join us for a Drive-Thru Shred Day event at our Oxnard Branch on Saturday, May 22nd from 9 AM to 1 PM!
We are happy to bring back this event for our members and the community. Things might look a little different this year, but we are complying with COVID guidelines.
Here is a list of the new guidelines and other event details:
- This event will be a drive-thru event and the attendee must comply with COVID guidelines.
- We will instruct attendees to remain in their vehicles.
- Shred services will be the only service available. This means no food, beverages, food donation bins or e-waste recycling will be available.
- Team members will be outfitted in PPE to ensure safety and compliance.
- Please keep in mind no plastics, binders, metal, Styrofoam, glass, trash, or wet materials will be accepted.
- Items that are allowed are white paper, colored paper, file folders, carbon-less paper, staples, and paper clips.
Traffic Flow & Parking Logistics:
- Members will enter and exit through our Gonzales road entrance. Members will also be able to exit through the Outlet center drive.
- Traffic will follow a clockwise rotation to prevent congestion and maintain the flow of traffic.
- Members will be directed to “Member Parking” and we will have team members park behind the Credit Union.
- Relief parking will be available in the event parking overflows or the shredding queue becomes long.
When: Saturday, May 22nd | 9 AM to 1 PM
Where: Oxnard Branch | 2151 E. Gonzales Road, Oxnard